Victims of War and Natural Disasters. Unable to do work. Powerless to speak out.
So many people affected by war and natural disasters in different ways . hundreds of thousands of victims are in the North and East of the Island of Sri Lanka. This war due to the three decade war and Natural Disasters like Tsunami.
If you believe every victims should get at least their basic needs and their children should go to school, then make a donation today:
£ 10 per month would help to boost and build a pool of funds for the victims who will receive donations from this pool.
£ 25 per month – You will sponsor the victim with another donor
£ 50 could provide full month fund to the victim to survive
“LITTLE DROP“ will assure that victims with spinal cord injuries:-
- Become more independent.
- Be able to acquire their basic needs and beyond.
- Be in a position to enable their children to go to school.
- Empower their families to become independent and self sufficient.
- Be able to improve the self esteem of the victims and they in turn become more valuable to their community.
- Eventually lead a better life.